How to Unlock Motorola by Unlock Code?
1. Switch off the phone.
2. Change the default operator SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Switch ON the phone.
4. A message should appear “Input Unlock Code”.
5. Enter the NCK Code which is provided by mysimunlock.net.
Now your Motorola is unlocked successfully.
If, the above-mentioned procedure does not work,
1. Switch On the phone with an unacceptable SIM card.
2. Enter the following sequence which will force your Motorola phone to ask for the unlock code:
3. Input the Unlock Code.
Now your Motorola is successfully unlocked.