How to unlock Sony?
1. Switch On the phone with an invalid SIM card.
2. The phone should ask for a network unlock code.
3. Type the NCK code to remove the blockage from the main network like T-Mobile, Orange, AT&T, Claro, EE, etc.
4. If your phone is locked to a sub-network (like Tesco) then type the SPCK code.
Note: If your Sony phone is locked to Japanese networks like Docomo, Softbank etc, then it may ask for NSCK code.
How to check Sony code counter?
1. Remove the SIM card from the phone and Switch On.
2. Dial *#*#7378423#*#* as a phone number.
3. Select Service info.
4. Select SimLock.
5. If “X” is on Network, Network Subset or Service Provider and value is more than 0, you can unlock your phone.
6. If “X” is 0 then the counter is blocked and can not be unlocked.