Unlocking of Huawei E5220 router is possible using the sim unlock code as mysimunlock.net can provide the correct unlock code. Means, if the Huawei E5220 is asking for SIMLock code after changing the SIM card then unlocking is possible. Unlocking means making the device network-free. Unlocking is one-time work, but after unlock you can use all the SIM cards around the world.
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 200 orders).
How to Unlock Huawei E5220 Router?
1. Turn off the Huawei E5220.
2. Remove the default SIM card from the device.
3. Input any unacceptable SIM card.
4. Plug the device to PC using its WiFi or LAN or USB cable.
Note: If the device supports USB cable then after connecting to the PC, you will notice a virtual CD-ROM under My Computer. Run the setup file from CD-ROM in PC.
5. It will automatically open the default page of the router (192.168.1.1 / 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.8.1).
Note II: In case, it does not browse for its default IP address, try to restart the PC and router also.
6. Login to the Huawei E5220 with admin privilege.
Note III: To get the login details refer the user manual.
7. It should redirect you to the unlocking page, where you will find an option to enter the code with a name of NCK / SIMLock Code / Unlock Code. If not prompted to enter the unlock code then check the option under the Settings of the device.
8. Enter the correct code of Huawei E5220 which is provided by mysimunlock.net.
9. Click Apply / OK.
10. Once the code is accepted by the router, it will be unlocked permanently.
Note IV: The Huawei E5220 may be rebooted to display the network. Wait for a few minutes to see the network, if not, then again reset the device and check.
11. Now, create a new profile according to the new SIM card.
12. Connect to the internet.
If the above-mentioned procedure does not work for you, let me know before placing the order.