SIM Unlock code of LG V50 is now available at mysimunlock.net. Now our team can provide the correct SIMlock code of all types of LG devices. Once order placed, you will get all sets of codes (including NCK, SPCK, NSCK; for some of the models you may receive NCK only). You might already know that if a phone is locked to a particular network, then you can not use it with any other network provider SIM card.
If your phone is locked to a particular network and you are unable to use any other carrier SIM card, then you need to unlock it. Unlocking is one-time work but can be used lifetime. There is no need to insert the code again and again after changing the SIM card.
Unlocking of the phone by code does not involve any firmware or software change. Means, you will not lose the warranty of the device. It is totally safe to unlock the phone using SIM Unlock code.
To get a correct network unlock code for your LG V50, you need to mention the 15-digit IMEI number. You can find the IMEI of your phone by dialing *#06# on dial-pad or it will be also written on the sticker.
How long we need to wait for an LG phone unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of LG starts from 10 minutes 12 hrs. The average response time is 12 minutes (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock LG V50 with sim unlock code?
1. Power off the phone.
2. Remove the battery.
3. Eject the SIM card from the device.
4. Insert any other operator SIM card.
5. Switch On the phone.
6. The display should prompt to enter the unlock code / NCK.
7. Type the correct code which is provided by mysimunlock.net.
8. Now your LG V50 should be network-free.
1. Switch ON the phone with the original carrier SIM card.
2. Dial 2945#*model-number# (Note: If phone model is LG KB936 then combination will be *936#. If device model is KU999 then combination will be *999#).
3. A menu should pop up >> select SIM Unlock or Network Lock.
4. Enter your NCK code here which is provided by mysimunlock.net and hit OK.
5. Your phone may automatically reboot.
6. Now LG V50 is unlocked.
1. Switch On the phone with original carrier SIM card and dial 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# for making a call.
2. When a hidden window appears on the screen, enter the unlock code.