SIM unlock code for Nokia phones are available at mysimunlock.net. Means, you can easily unlock any Nokia phone with the NCK code. Unlocking of Nokia 3310 3G by code is the easiest and fastest method. Once the phone is network-free you can use the default SIM card as well as other carriers.way to make your device network free.
Unlocking of Nokia 3310 3G by network code is doesn’t interfere with the phone hardware or software or firmware. Means, after unlocking also you will not loose the warranty of your phone.
To get the SIM Unlock code for your Nokia phone, we need the correct 15-digit IMEI only. You can get the correct IMEI of your phone by dialing *#06# as a phone number or can also check the phone settings.
How long we need to wait for a Nokia unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Nokia unlock code is 3 to 15 days.
The average response time for a Nokia unlock code is 4 days (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Nokia 3310 3G with NCK?
Every Nokia phone provides only 3 unlocking attempts, so don’t get the phone unlocking counter blocked by free codes. Once you will try 3 times with wrong codes, the unlock code counter will be blocked permanently.
1. Switch Off the phone.
2. Remove the original carrier SIM card from the device.
3. Turn on the phone without any SIM card.
4. Enter the following sequence like a phone number :
Note: Characters p, w, and + can be generated by pressing the *(star) symbol a couple of times.
5. A message will appear on the screen “SIM restriction OFF”.
Now you have successfully unlocked your Nokia 3310 3G phone and it is now network-free.
1. Turn On the Nokia 3310 3G with any unacceptable SIM card.
2. A menu should pop up to “Insert the code“.
3. Key-in the SIM Unlock code which is provided by mysimunlock.net.
Now your phone is unlocked forever.