Unlocking of ZTE MF752 dongle is now supported at mysimunlock.net as our team can provide the correct unlock code for all types of ZTE devices. Unlocking of ZTE MF752 modem is one-time work, means every time you will change the SIM card, there is no need to input the NCK code. Once the modem is unlocked, you will be free to choose any carrier SIM card. Generally, it asks for unlock code after changing the SIM card, if not then let me know before placing the order.
Unlocking of ZTE MF752 data-card by the code is easiest and fastest method as there is no need to change the firmware or software. Once the dongle is unlocked, you can use all supported bands SIM cards.
How long we need to wait for a ZTE unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF752 Modem?
1. Remove the original SIM card from the device.
2. Insert an unacceptable SIM card.Change the default SIM card with any another network provider and connect ZTE MF752 to PC.
3. Connect ZTE MF752 to Windows PC.
4. Open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM.
5. Run the setup file of the device.
6. Let it install the correct drivers and software of the device which is required to run it properly.
7. It will automatically open the ZTE WebUI / connection manager and will ask you for SIMlock / NCK code.
Note: If ZTE MF752 is a hilink dongle then it will open the web browser and if it is normal modem then it will open the branded ZTE connection manager.
8. Enter the correct SIMlock / Unlock code which is provided by mysimunlock.net and click OK.
9. Now your ZTE MF752 is network-free.
10. Create a new profile through settings according to the new network provider SIM card
11. Now you are ready to connect to the internet.